Since no two trees are alike in grain or texture, “nature’s fingerprint” is never the same in two pieces of wood; variations in color and grain are natural characteristics. Cabinet woods are stained to obtain as consistent tone as possible while preserving the interest and charm these grain patterns lend to the distinctive beauty of the cabinet.
- If an entire order is no charge, Cabinet & Stone City will pay for standard ground freight.
- If an order contains a chargeable item, the cost of freight will be charged to the customer’s invoice.
- If a customer requests an upgrade to a parcel shipment method, the customer will be charged the entire freight charge.
Returned Goods Policy:
- Cabinet & Stone City distribution center policies may vary.
- C&SC cabinetry reserves the right to deny any returns deemed unacceptable.
- No returns will be accepted after (30) calendar days from the date of purchase. Returned products will be inspected prior to acceptance by C&SC cabinetry.
- Products of standard manufacture may not be returned for credit. Upon loading and completion of the shipment or pick-up, all materials are the responsibility of the customer.
- Installed or freight damaged cabinets may not be returned.
- Assembled cabinets may not be returned.
- The customer must provide the reason for the return prior to C&SC cabinetry’s acceptance of the returned product.
- All returned products must be accompanied by the original written and signed contract or invoice receipt provided at the time of purchase.
- The responsibility of Cabinet & Stone City ceases upon delivery of product in good working order to transport companies and all product(s) are shipped at consignee’s risk.
- Please inspect all product(s) at time of signing freight bill, and have transportation company note any damage incurred in transit. DO NOT sign for any damaged product(s).
- Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are Free On Board. (F.O.B.) point of manufacture or warehouse.